VIA Education was founded with the mission of transforming a "Creative Education" into an indispensable part of a comprehensive education system for the younger generation by providing their arts teachers with the best research and curriculum; the highest quality publications and professional experience for arts education institutions across Vietnam. With this in mind, VIA Education can accompany educational institutions to set standards for art education in Vietnam with international standards and support the career aspirations for future generations of Vietnamese students.
The conference of The Vietnam Institute of Arts Education (VIA Education) will take place on the morning of Friday, January 15, 2021 in Can Tho city to introduce VIA Education and convey the message of its mission of enhancing the quality of art education with international standards.
In the framework of the event, VIA Education and the speakers will share more about the following content:
- Music and Dance Teacher Training Pathway
- Standardize the Arts Education
- Arts education toolkits in the digital age.
- Time: From 10.00 am on Friday January 15, 2021
- Location: PERFORMANCE HALL – CAN THO COLLEGE OF ARTS AND CULTURE - 188/35A Nguyen Van Cu, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
Please fill out the form below for registration: